- Buca delle Fate (30 km)
- Beaches of Follonica (from 25 to 40 km):
- Beaches of Scarlino (43 km):
- Cala Violina: 4 km of trail in the green that leads to a clear sandy beach. From 1 June to 15 September 2021, access to Cala Violina beach will be by reservation only through the portal www.calaviolinascarlino.it. The booking fee is 1 Euro, the site indicates how to book and how to get to the beach.
- Beaches of Castiglione della Pescaia (about 49 km):
- Beaches of Marina di Grosseto: extensively equipped
- Beaches of Parco della Maremma (about 80 km):
- Collelungo: It is possible to immerse yourself in the paradisiacal atmosphere of this quiet and peaceful place by accessing the Maremma park with the accompaniment of a guide. From 15 June to 15 September the itinerary is closed due to the risk of fire.
- Cala di Forno: You reach this magnificent unspoiled inlet, located in the heart of the Maremma Park and enclosed by the two promontories of the Uccellina Mountains, following a flat path of about 12 km.
- Marina di Alberese: entrance fee and reachable via the cycle path
For more references click here.
- Forest park of Poggio neri (13 km)
- Archaeological Mines Park of San Silvestro (19 km)
- Coastal Park of Rimigliano (24 km)
- Geothermal Natural Park of Biancane (25 km)
- Coastal Park of Sterpaia (27 km)
- Wildlife Refuge Padule di Bolgheri “marchese Mario Incisa della Rocchetta” (34 km)
- Natural reserve Padule Orti-Bottagone